AIM
locahova
Skype
t_lucion

ROAR! ROAR!

Very nice. The voice over is really well done. Really enjoyed the cool angles and perspective.

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

Very nice story! THe animation was top notch too. Really enjoyed this story.

Metroid: Fight For Love Metroid: Fight For Love

I got over the song. But the animation was fantastic. Awesome work!

ZTV News Episode 5 ZTV News Episode 5

Very nice animation. Although simple it's executed really well.I really like the voice-over and this animation's minimalism.

Back To Tamriel Back To Tamriel

JESUS, man! What a producion! This is by far one of the cooled and best animations I seen in Newgrounds in a long time. Kudos to your team on an amazing animation. The soundtrack totally rocks, love all of the character designs and the video game references included. The only bad thing about all of this is that there are more stars to rate this. Clearly, this deserves a 10!

Crumbs: Case #1 Crumbs: Case #1

Great writing, and visuals to back it up! Finally! To bad there aren't eenought stars to rate this animation.

Crumbs: Case #9 Crumbs: Case #9

Kudos! Awesome work my friend. Really like the sytle and the lip syncing.

The Exorcism of Donald Duck The Exorcism of Donald Duck

Really enjoyed this peice. Nice transitions with the changing background that coordinated with the voiceovers. Great touch.

Battleship Cathy Battleship Cathy

Freaking Hilarious!
Just awesome, love the story and the execution was flawless. Very nice us ofe limited animation, strong character designs, and great story.

John Lee Supertaster John Lee Supertaster

This reminds me of the old School Rock cartons that came on every Saturday morning.