View Profile t-lou

259 Movie Reviews

That was fun to watch! I felt the same when that film came out. Didn't care to hear about other's opinion of the film LOL!

Nice VO work. I like how you address the box like design in the beginning of the animation. Although simple in style and look this animation has a lot going for it. It feels like listening in on an interesting conversation.

shadscott81 responds:

Thank you!!!

Very nice anime. Really liked the character models, backgrounds, and the special effects. The lack of VO and use of grunts and sound effects makes this play out like an rpg sequence. At some point I was waiting for the play button.

7 Game Reviews

Great work dude!

Fantastic game. Very old school and fun! More please!

Great game design! Nice story, VO, music and sound design. This was well executed. Keep it coming.

3 Audio Reviews

This is it!

PERFECT! I love the beginning. I am glad you kept in the guitar strings and the flute. Definitely the best version. The beginning is slow but as the song plays on the beat picks up. I really like the suspense that effect creates. Awesome job, man!

Evertvel responds:

thx, man

And the awad goes too...

I am speechless. The score says it all.

Pure Awsomeness!

I really enjoyed listening to your music. Both the qualtiy and production sound really professional. Pure Awsomeness!

5 Art Reviews

Love the color choice, design, and background. Have you animated anything?

Cool design! This is fantastic.

I aspire to produce illustratons like this

Male